Connect For Health
Connect for Health is your local school nursing service in Warwickshire. We support all school-age children (age 5 to 19, or up to 25 for those with Special Educational Needs & Disabilities) and their parents/carers. Health concerns we can support with include:
- Healthy eating and staying active
- Dental health
- Friendships, relationships, and bullying
- Worries about transition to secondary school
- Emotional health and wellbeing, including management of stress and anxiety
- Referral and signposting onto additional support services
- And many more!
You can also text a nurse directly for support via our free, confidential text messaging services. For parents/carers, please text Parentline on 07520 619 376.
For young people age 11-19, please text ChatHealth on 07507 331 525. Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm – if you text outside these times we will respond to you when we are next open. Alternatively, call our main service phoneline on 03300 245 204.
Find us on social media: Twitter: @schoolhealthC4h | Instagram: @compassc4h | Facebook: @c4hwarwickshire